Awakening 0.8.0 Released
Save games from previous versions are incompatible.
Awakening has been updated to 0.8.0.
- Saving is enabled in nearly all places(except battles and other places where character is endangered)
- Added Atlantis map for easier navigation
- Added(restored) radio for communicating with Leviathan crew
- You can now "recall" the book if you have read it at least once
- Removed unused objects
- Lots of text changes
- Reordered some paths in certain locations to be more logical
- Changes in game logic in some places
- Expanded music description in info section.
The game is also available on instead-games.ru.
If updating from 0.7.5 and lower: Game folder name has been changed. To use old saves, move the from directory ~/.instead/saves/atlantis.idf ~/.instead/saves/awakening.idf
Please report any bugs and issues on our forums and feel free to discuss the game there. You can also contact us via email: email@example.com.
You can download the game here.